Aura Designs Ltd is the latest trendsetter in the digital textile printing technology arena. The company formed by a group of technocrats with more than two decades of wide and varied experience across textile and apparel sectors, aims to change the dynamics of the market. It is striving to bring the best hardware and software technologies together and integrating the same in its product portfolio. This has helped the company to launch state-of the-art, cutting edge products aimed at delivering higher outputs at lower costs thereby providing higher optimisation levels.
Today, the biggest challenge faced by DTG printers is the white ink itself. The white ink always causes problems for print head clogging and consistency of prints. The cost of digital white inks also makes it more expensive for the operational cost. The smaller printer available in markets does not give enough production and the bigger ones are too expensive and complicated to operate. To overcome all these issues; the company came up with“Smart Series of T-shirt Printers.” This printer is a perfect solution for printing on T-shirts / Panels with pigment inks. It works on white, light, as well as dark base.
Aura Smart T-shirt Printer combines the format of screen and digital printing; reducing printing cost and making use of white ink possible by screen. “Smart” uses a special software and sensor technology which makes the registration easy and can print multiple copies without ripping the designs again and again.
The printer has a speed of printing 80-140 T-shirts/hr and till day, more than 200 such machines have been installed worldwide. Some of its main features are:
- Print on light / dark garments • Production: 80 to 140 T-shirts / hour
- Fine printing | Brilliant colours • 2X EPSON 5113 Gold generation printheads
- White / Glitter, etc. done by screen printing • Printing width of the printer: 145 cm
- Standard printing table length: 6 mtr (Options available for 9,12,15 or 18 mtr)
- Glass table / pallets & computer to be provided locally by the customer
- Pre-treatment: Not required
- White inks are first printed via screen and then CMYK via digital. White ink used is wet on wet
- Post-treatment: Heat fixing thru tunnel heater/heat curing box
Another major introduction by the company is Aura Grand Sweater Printer. The printer could be installed with low Investment and has low maintenance cost with no limitation of colours. Given are some of its main features:
- Printing on cuffs & collars / ribs • 180 x 260 cm working width
- 4X gold generation Epson print heads • 8 colours • Strong Rip
- Easy registration • Robust designs