Around 600 exhibitors will join Accessories Vision, the comprehensive accessory product zone in hall 6.2 at Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics, from 25 – 27 September. This year, new exhibitors from Cambodia and South Africa will join the 25th Autumn Edition of the fair, further diversifying the international exhibitor line-up, which also includes suppliers from Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Taiwan and more, as well as leading Chinese companies.
Accessories such as zippers, buttons, hooks and decorations are important factors that indicate a garment’s quality to consumers. Recent high street fashion trends, such as oversized buttons, have also seen accessories play a large role in design. The Accessories Vision product zone offers visitors access to a wide variety of suppliers, both Chinese and international, who will showcase a huge range of high-quality products at competitive prices. The zone also includes options essential for smart branding, such as eco-friendly tags and labels.
While big names like 3M, Avery Dennison, Ideal Fastener and Shimada Shoji are ready to return, along with key members of Button & Garment Accessories Industry Chamber, new exhibitors include:
- Huashengda Zipper (Cam), from Cambodia. They specialise in zippers, including metal, plastic, water-repellent, functional and custom-made items using their patented structure design, which can include brand logos and symbols for better brand identification. They will showcase their new patented tooth-shaped a-carve® series.
- From South Africa, Prime Fastener will introduce their buttons for denim and sew-on buttons, as well as rivets, press studs, hook & bar fasteners, pronged snap fasteners and eyelets.
Other highlighted exhibitors include:
- Hong Kong Bright Zipper & Machinery, who will bring their half-round aluminium teeth zippers, which offer 50 per cent more strength than standard zippers – suitable for luggage, garments and shoes – and a unique aesthetic.
- Monica Crystal Accessories, who specialise in hand-embroidered accessories, rhinestone jewellery, water-soluble lace, collars and other products.
- UR Label & Printing, offering various kinds of printing, weaving, tag, decorative label, heat transfer hot stamping and other products.
- Wai Hung Weaving Factory, who will provide all kinds of fancy ribbons, ropes and round flats. They implement strict quality management, offer innovative styles and fast production times, offer low MOQ options and welcome custom orders.
And environmentally-friendly accessories can be found with:
- 3M, who will bring their innovative, environmentally-friendly Thinsulate™ – a 100 per cent recycled warming alternative to down. It maintains excellent thermal insulation and is durable, light weight, and fluffy.
- Mitchell, who are focused on finding ways to reduce plastic waste in the environment, and have developed biodegradable tag pins made with PLA (polylactic acid).
- Mainetti, who will offer their M-film green packaging solutions, which include advanced polybags, and products including organic additives for increased biodegradability.
All of these exhibitors and more can be found in Accessories Vision, located in hall 6.2, from 25 – 27 September. The fair will be held concurrently with Yarn Expo Autumn, CHIC and PH Value at the National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai). Intertextile Shanghai Apparel Fabrics – Autumn Edition 2019 is co-organised by Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd; the Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT; and the China Textile Information Centre.