Since its foundation in 1860 in Bielefeld (Germany), Dürkopp Adler AG has developed to become one of the world’s technology leaders in the field of industrial sewing equipment. The group operates with a worldwide service and distribution network of 11 subsidiaries and more than 80 authorised dealers. The objective of the company is to perfect the automation of production procedures, guaranteeing at the same time a maximum degree of flexible applications.
Optimised work station for setting sleeves with touch screen (650-10 OP7000)
Sleeve setting is one of the most difficult sewing operations in the clothing industry. The demands on the operator with regard to dexterity and knowledge of production Technology are extremely high. When using the sleeve setter 650-16 a large part of the difficult handling is taken over by the machine by means of the “curve support” function. Sewing is simplified considerably, the training periods are shortened essentially, and performance as well as quality are increased.
- Function “curve-support“ for easier handling specially in the sleeve head
- Finest fullness nuances via step motor-controlled belt transport to handle sleeve fullness even in most difficult fabrics
- Programmable fullness values from -6 to +16
- Ergonomically designed work station for fatigue-free working with LED sewing light directly in the sewing area and optimal view on the material to be processed
- Short training times due to easiest operation
CNC-controlled pattern stitcher for medium-heavy duty applications (911-210-6055)
911-210-6055 – High application flexibility combined with M-TYPE sewing technology. The wide spectrum of applications in the field of reproduciblesafety seams and functional seams as well as decorative stitching in technical textiles, car interior decoration, garments and leather goods makes special demands on the operating means. The pattern stitcher 911 with its new and innovative design and the flexible material clamp technology is predestinated for these tasks. The approved M-TYPE sewing technology and the intuitive user software guarantee an excellent sewing result, maximum functionality and high productivity.
- Flexible use by “teach-in programming” directly at the touch screen control panel or by means of external PC programming software
- High bobbin thread capacity by XXL vertical hook (Ø 32 mm)
- Low maintenance due to approved M-TYPE technology
- High performance due to max. sewing speed of 2.000 stitches/min
- Programming of “input/output signals” for every single stitch possible
- Constant, tight stitch formation by electronic thread tension, programmable per stitch
- Electromagnetic thread clamping device for neat seam beginning
- Thread breakage identification with automatic sewing stop