With online shopping gaining increasing traction even in semi-urban areas, branded players are looking to expand to Tier II/III cities. This is where Gati’s expertise in end-to-end Supply Chain Solutions comes into play. One of the fast emerging brands in women’s apparel took the retail route and garnered popularity through selling on major online platforms and malls across India. Gati’s expertise was called upon as a 3PL partner to smoothen the logistics side of their operations.
- To service multiple locations – 98 outlets in various cities in India
- To deliver material in a timely manner, after realisation of PO from the stores within six working days at the maximum side for the farthest outlets
- Customers key area where real-time information flow, ease to use WMS, Visibility of stock and order processing Solutions
- Development of a customised system (WMS) where all details related to order processing, stock inward & outward were implemented
- Proactively managed fulfilment and inventory management
- Unit Level barcoding of packages in warehouse with unique code Benefits
- Avoided pile up for inventory which increase the cash flow of customer
- Unit Level Tracking within the warehouse ensured FIFO
- Added capability to fulfil both B2B and B2C multiline orders through common stock
- Overall operating cost been reduced to customer
Gati provided a solution at an extremely competitive price, which after the necessary training, enabled the customer to efficiently track the process. The brand is now able to service all the stores and get accurate data to stock and order processing ensuring that the business stays competitive and increases productivity, fulfilling orders accurately helping them improve customer service. As Gati proactively managed the resources, it led to delivery of material in time with lower distribution cost and with accurate efficiency and continuously monitored and updated to keep the customers abreast of changes.