All set to celebrate latest trends and innovations in world of home textiles
The 5th edition of India’s finest home fashion business exhibition – Heimtextil India & Ambiente India, will open doors this month from 27 – 29 June, 2018 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. Organised by Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India, the three day fair will bring top manufacturers and suppliers of the home textiles and interior décor industry with more than 100 companies participating from India, China, Indonesia, Switzerland and Thailand.
Top home fashion players like D’décor, Aditya Birla, Reliance, RR International, Hira Hastkala among others showcasing are said to be showcasing the first looks of their latest collections amongst other brands displaying the best in dining, living, giving and home textiles sectors.
The Indian edition of these globally renowned fairs will not only present their business to domestic buying agents but also a plethora of modern design concepts, native décor themes, art, colour trends and fresh business ideas through a host of supplementary events. From themed exhibits to inspiring product designs, seminar sessions and experience zones, the platform will offer a quality experience in terms of business and industry networking.
As the leading business platform in the segment, the organisers have also prepared a series of trend-setting features, set to create a buzz among architects, interior designers, retailers, home stylists and design experts. Key highlights of the show are:
- New Product Launches: First-look and season’s new collections launched by leading brands such as D’décor, Reliance, Aditya Birla, Hira Hastkala, RR International, Manorama
- Indian Art & Crafts: Presenting the best of heritage art and crafts of India at the Council of Handicrafts Development Corporations, (COHANDS) Pavilion
- ILA Experience Zone: Innovative concepts in interior spaces showcased at this special zone through a design face-off between product and textile designers. Finalists belong from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, with the age groups 20 to 50+, will showcase concepts on the theme of “My Heritage, My New Age India.” Winners will represent India at Ambiente Frankfurt & Heimtextil Frankfurt next year
- Special Skills Zone: Live demonstrations of different art forms by underprivileged and a chance to showcase their talent and finished products to India’s top visitors, buyers, designers etc.
- Hospitality, Interior Designers, Retail Day: Renowned interior designers, retailers and hotel purchase managers to be hosted at the fair over the three days which marks the hospitality, interior designers & retail day
- Renowned international speakers talking about Trend Forecasts for 2019 (French & Nordic designers to come to India)
Apart from this specially curated design platform, Heimtextil India and Ambiente India 2018 will host the Interior Lifestyle Awards that will bring creative masters from the interior decor and home textile sectors together design face off that will follow the theme of “My Heritage, My New Age India.” Ace designers Leena Singh, Alex Davis and Lipika Sud will pick the best duo to represent India at the globally most renowned platforms – Ambiente & Heimtextil in Frankfurt. The trade fair will also organise the Hospitality Day & Interior Designer Day, a hospitality and ID procurement programme that will bring top-class purchase managers and interior designers from the industry to build new contacts and source quality products. Together, Heimtextil India and Ambiente India together will host over 100 companies from countries like India, Indonesia, Switzerland and Thailand showcasing trendsetting designs in the interior décor and home textile industry.
Ambiente India, as the most significant platform for consumer goods, will offer a wide spectrum of interior décor and merchandise in the three Dining Living and Giving product segments – from handmade to industrially crafted products. Among the highlights include a range of Signature line of 58 fragrances called the Encens D’auroville, Colibri a natural insect repellent, Candles, Men’s perfumes and aromatherapy incense by Manorama. Another product highlight is handmade furniture crafted with genuine leather, foldable leather chairs, designer dining tables by Hira Hastkala which will be on display. A variety of “Made in India” crafts that includes brass and polyresin figurines, statues and décor showpieces which is used for garden décor, room décor will also be brought by Statue Studio. Among the bands on show floor include Manorama from Auroville (Tamil Nadu) and Pradeep Stainless Steel from Chennai; Three Sixty from Noida- Gurgoan, Rr. International & Vaishali Exports from Moradabad, UP; Hira Hastakala from Jodhpur, Rajasthan; Sunrise The Gift World from New Delhi and many more…
Heimtextil India celebrates the latest trends and innovations in the world of home textiles. While industry leading brand D’décor will address every surface of the Indian home, through its wide spectrum of world class products in beddings, wallpapers and rugs. First time participant Florida is said to bring stunning home products that will transform bedroom spaces with their wide variety of contemporary products of bedsheets, comforters, blankets, pillows and baby products. Another product highlight this year is by Aadyam – a handwoven corporate initiative where weaver communities in India develop luxury handwoven textiles and will present three exclusive collections called Caravan, Regalia and Eclectic. A one of its kind product that will be seen this year is the sustainable, traceable bedding concept by REKOOP from GHCL Company. Among the bands on show floor include Reliable Drapes from Delhi, V-Lad’S Exports Llp from Surat, Gujarat; Shreeji Lifestyle from Mumbai, Maharashtra; Vaibhav International from Jodhpur, Rajasthan; Kabadi Shankarsa from Bengaluru; Klassik Lamitex Pvt. Ltd from Rewari, Haryana; Premier Fine Linens Pvt. Ltd from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu and many more…