Orange group is a well-known company dealing in textile machinery from past ten years. It represents multiple textile machinery brands from across the globe. Orange group operates from Surat and it has offices in Mumbai, Delhi and Jodhpur.
Aayush Rathi, Director at Orange Group, said, “Gartex is a good platform to display our solutions. We have participated in Gartex over the years and we always have received a good response from the exhibition. This year we are displaying our two solutions from our own COLORIX brand. One is the SubPro I a High Speed Dye-Sublimation Printer and the other is FabPro II which is a Direct to Textile Printer.
“Our SubPro I was launched last year and we have received a very good response from the market. So far eight machines have been installed across India,” adds Rathi. “We have recently launched two products FabPro I and FabPro II to cover the entry level segment of the market. We always have displayed high speed direct printers, but this year with these two machines, we will connect with the entry level customers. These machines are mainly focused for the customers who want to set foot in the digital textile printer. Gradually he can opt for high speed printers. These printers will allow the customer to set and understand the digital market with less initial investment.”
FABPRO II: Salient Features:
- Configured with 8 industrial proven Kyocera print heads
- It can serve up to 2500m of production every day
- Best in class auto-wiping print heads and self-cleaning system
- Advanced de-wrinkle system
- First in class auto spray technology
- Tension-adjustable control technology
- Magnetic linear motor and steel rail beam
- Industrial ink supply system