The A-S-S Automated-Sewing-Systems AG is a specialist for machine construction since its foundation in 2000. What was started with a serging machine grew in the meantime to a portfolio of more than 20 sewing machines for jackets an trousers. By well elaborated and functional process- optimised solutions as well as the highest demands to processing and material, ASS has developed to an internationally successful company.
BASS 3203 universal automatic welt pocket unit
The BASS 3302 is a universal automatic welt pocket unit. This unit can sew all kinds of common welt pockets: straight, slanted, with or without flap. Sewing witz zipper can be integrated without any problem. BASS 3302 sew at a high speed. Clamp transfer and all trimming systems of the sewing unit have their own drive; clamp transfer and corner cutting are controlled fully automatically by step motors. The center knife is driven separately by an electric motor.
- Freely programmable control with a memory of 40 seams
- Pocket length from 20 to 200 mm, optional up to 240 mm
- Needle gauge from 8 mm to 30 mm in steps of 2 mm available
- Stitch length, sewing speed and transfer speed can be programmed individually
- Each pocket seam can be programmed with true back tack or condensed stitches
- Automatic flap sensing by photocell
- Three separate programmable laser beam marking lights for precise and easy loading
BASS 5800 sewing unit for trouser manufacturing
The BASS 5800 sewing unit is designed for small to medium-sized trouser manufacturing companies. It is possible both to sew pocket facing to pocket pouches, and to lap fell the left and right fly pieces to front trouser parts. The operation of the workplace is possible after a very short training period. The machine functions are marked with graphic symbols with additional display of the corresponding parameters in the respective language.
- Freely programmable control unit
- Sewing of pocket facings in all sizes
- Individual stitch length programming
- Optional programming of condensed stitches or back-tacking stitches
- Automatic scanning of the seam length
- Stacking unit