After two seasons presented exclusively online at its Digital Shows, the leading trade fair for the upstream international fashion industry is proposing a hybrid event with two concurrent and complementary shows, to bring together – online and in person – the creative fashion industry. Twin events aimed to help professionals come together, find inspiration and be guided in the design of their Autumn Winter 22-23 collections:
A Physical Show at the Parc des Expositions de Paris Nord-Villepinte (Halls 1, 2, 3 & 4) on September 21, 22 & 23 and a Digital Show on the www.premierevision.com site, bringing together a full programme of digital events and the offer found on the Première Vision Marketplace, from September 20 – 24.
The programme at Première Vision Paris includes
- A selective offer and the latest developments from over 900 exhibitors from 40 countries – yarns and fibers, fabrics, leathers, textile designs, accessories and components, fashion manufacturing and eco-friendly innovations – to discover online on the Première Vision Marketplace and in person at the show
- Fashion forums and inspiration areas at the show, and a new online 3D forum
- Opportunities to meet and exchange ideas with buyers and suppliers at the show’s stands and online, thanks to a networking system with fully enhanced features on the Première Vision Marketplace
- A cycle of some fifteen online conferences, including fashion seminars, to be followed and watched in video on the Première Vision website during the Digital Show.
Overall, the hybrid Première Vision Paris event will feature a creative offer from 903 international exhibitors from 40 countries:
- 756 companies will present, both physically at the show and online on the Marketplace, their latest material developments – yarns &fibers, fabrics, leathers, textile designs, accessories & components, eco-responsible innovations – and their fashion-manufacturing solutions for ready-towear, accessories, and footwear.
- 147 spinners, weavers, tanners, design studios, accessory and component manufacturers and garment makers will be presenting their collections and manufacturing solutions exclusively online on the Première Vision Marketplace and via the Digital Show, on the Première Vision website.
After two seasons impeded by the health crisis, the industry’s professionals have boldly stepped up their game, taking new creative risks to present innovative and inspiring collections to fashion brand buyers and designers.
A complementary and international offer addressing all activity sectors, all segments and levels of the creative fashion market, to drive the design and creation of apparel, footwear and accessory collections for autumn winter 22-23.
A true creative observatory, Première Vision is at the heart of the fashion industry’s innovations. Among the most striking and growing evolutions in recent years has been the development of an offer increasingly committed to eco-responsibility. A transformation that continues to be developed this season with more and more creative and eco-responsible developments, integrated into all the activity sectors present at Première Vision Paris, and for all markets.
Beyond the eco-friendly products presented in the exhibitors’ collections and the PV Marketplace, Première Vision Paris helps guide the industry by presenting – in a physical Smart Creation space at Villepinte, and online on the Marketplace – some 27 of the sector’s most committed, inspiring and visionary companies in terms of responsible creation, who will be showcasing alternative materials, innovative fabrics, more sustainable manufacturing solutions, technologies and more.