The report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the lyocell fibers market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing lyocell fibers market opportunities.
Global Lyocell Fibers Market size was valued at $1.3 billion in 2021, and is projected to reach $2.7 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2022 to 2031. Global lyocell fibers industry report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and evolving market trends.
The market study is a helpful source of information for the frontrunners, new entrants, investors, and shareholders in crafting strategies for the future and heightening their position in the market.
Based on application, the medical and hygiene segment garnered more than one-fourth of the total market revenue in 2021, and is expected to dominate by 2031. The same segment would also project the fastest CAGR of 9.4% throughout the forecast period.
The other segments analyzed through the report take in apparel, home textile, filtration, and footwear.
The global lyocell fibers market is analyzed across product type, application, and region. The report takes in an exhaustive analysis of the segments and their sub-segments with the help of tabular and graphical representation.
Investors and market players can benefit from the breakdown and devise stratagems based on the highest revenue-generating and fastest-growing segments stated in the report.
Based on type, the staple fibers segment held more than half of the total market revenue in 2021, and is expected to dominate by 2031. The others segment, on the other hand, would manifest the fastest CAGR of 9.8% throughout the forecast period.
The filament fibers segment is also assessed in the report.
Based on region, the global lyocell fibers market across Asia-Pacific generated nearly half of the total market revenue in 2021, and is anticipated to retain the lion’s share by 2031. The same region would also showcase the fastest CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period.
The other provinces analyzed through the report include North America, Europe, and LAMEA.
The key market players analyzed in the global lyocell fibers market report include Acelon, Baoding Swan Fiber Co. Ltd, China Pouplas textile ltd, Lenzing Group, Great Duskan Corporation, Grasim Industrial Limited, Shanghai Lyocell fibers, Aditya Birla Yarn, Smart Fiber AG, Weiqiao Textile, Qingdoa Textile Group Fiber Textile, Acegreen, Sateri, Tamay Fiber Co.
Ltd., and Chonbang Co Ltd. These market players have embraced several strategies including partnership, expansion, collaboration, joint ventures, and others to highlight their prowess in the industry. The report is helpful in formulating the business performance, product portfolio, operating segments, and developments by the top players.
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
• This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the lyocell fibers market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing lyocell fibers market opportunities.
• The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
• Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
• In-depth analysis of the lyocell fibers market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
• Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
• Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
• The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global lyocell fibers market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.